Friday 27 June 2014

Pre-Working Blue

I'm officially a government servant after attending the Program Transformasi Minda( PTM).
I still can't believe that I have to work as a houseman for real this time. No more helping doctors and professors. I'm all alone.
I used to think that life of a houseman is a total shit.
We are the bottom most in the hierarchy, and we have to do all the stuff and yet being scolded even if were doing it perfectly right.
My worries is getting worse when I heard of circulating rumors that my hospital has a rather high extension rate. Stress level beyond your expectation now.
I kept comforting myself and CBT myself that everything will be alright. Yes it will be okay eventually.
I got to get packing now.
Departing to my destined working place in a few hours time.
Bye home bye holiday and bye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment